Skip to main content

H.L. Dowless, his life in recent months, his latest projects and plans

https://www.booksie.com/users/h.l.-dowless-196043

    I have a line of escapist literature out , feel free to investigate.the link below Drop a line and make a request.

     Literature From The Treasure Trove


     There is much going on in the world today, especially as it involves literature. I have published eight poems in an online journal called Leaves Of Ink. Another e-zine called The Fear Of Monkeys has recently published two short stories of mine. An online journal called Vinculink has also published two short stories. A journal known as  Short Story Lovers has published four of my titles. Be sure to investigate these journals as the mood leads.

The Fear Of Monkeys

Vinculink

Leaves Of Ink

Keep a look out on the link above.

Short Story Lovers


,    Shame on me for being on such an enduring hiatus. I have been very busy lately. I have been working 6 days a week. Since I am stateside presently, I wind up doing whatever until my next offshore gig. My present job as being an assistant to a local trucker is interesting at best, since I am always on the move; fun at times, when I meet interesting people while out on the road; and somewhat tiring at its worst, since beer kegs can be very heavy indeed.
     Even though I am working 9 and 10 hours a day, when I have time I am planning a new family adventure on Carnival Cruise Lines in April. When I say family, I do mean a huge one, since it is my wife's family. She has people living in Europe, South America, and all throughout the US from NY to Miami, all the way out to Tennessee, Texas, and California.
   From what I understand, virtually all of them are going out on this cruise to Yucatan, Mexico. The wife and myself are planning on renewing our vows, I think this time out. We have been married for 15 years, and counting. On June 15 we are leaving for Spain. We are going to be out for three months, at least. Since my wife retires from teaching this year, if I can find a job there, we are planning to stay out all of next school year. Give me three cheers on that, please!
   At the same time I am working on my next novel. It is called "Throwing It All To The Wind." Actually I have finished it already, and I am in the editorial phase of the process. This is a novel of new age romanticism, complete with a romantic hero, a bizarre lady on the sly, and a drifter who is seeking the pie in the sky, so to speak. There are villains who are mice, men, ghouls, Ya-Who's, and too many more to mention here. Trust me when I say this story is based on a whole series of scandalous lifestyles, believe it or not. If I could locate an agent, I feel that this story could be a real hit.
   I have also been editing and rewriting two books that I have written over a year ago. Thus far, I have failed to locate a publisher for them. I do not want to self publish. These two books have to do with the doctrine of Judaism, and the life of Jesus Christ, offering a new perspective on who he was and what was going on during his life time. Book 1 is titled "The Movement Of Judaism As A Doctrine And A Philosophy." Book 2 is titled "The New Revolution."
   You see, to comprehend the circumstances and person of Jesus Christ, one is commanded to comprehend the history of Judaism. Contrary to what any expert may claim, Jesus Christ was a real, living, breathing person, and every event described in regard to his life really occurred. He really was born of a virgin and laid in a manger, performed healing and various miracles, raised people from the dead, was crucified, dead, and buried, then rose from the grave on the third day. He really did arise into heaven, no matter who tried to tell us that he didn't. There wasn't any deception, all the people of the time were clearly aware of what was going on, and approved it.
    Where the contention lies in our present day acceptance of this message has everything to do with the angle of perspective on these events with the people who surrounded Christ, versus the angle of perspective that has been handed back down to us in our own time. There can be no question that the revolutionary splinter cult who surrounded Christ kept careful notes of every detail in his life as he progressed through the levels of the  temple priesthood in de facto. This body of notes, in this author's deductive opinion,  were what the Apostle Paul held and are labeled by biblical scholars as the Q source.
    The original body of these notes were a virtual manuscript. The Apostle Paul copied these notes, transforming the angle of perspective on the recorded life events, while carefully deleting certain details of his life. The original deletions were minimal, however, but would continue down through the ages. That is why some 18 to 27 years of Jesus life are missing from the record today.
   We know nothing of Jesus Christ's childhood, and few details of his person as an adult. What could have been so troubling to church official in charge of crafting the scriptural cannon? Where are the chapters from this original manuscript that were deleted? When the temple elites backed by Caiaphas initiated the first round of persecutions, and the original Christian sect  disbanded, did they dissect this manuscript, with each new coven taking its own section, from which each would develop its own doctrine of belief as time went on? Were the gospel writers attempting to allow their own angle of perspective on that of the Apostle Paul to dominate the expanding arena of perspectives on Christianity during the time? When the book comes out, be sure to secure your copies today.
   For a while I don't see myself  starting many new writing projects. What my intentions are is to focus primarily on rewriting what I already have written, editing, marketing my work, and publishing. This blog, my promotional e-book, and my promotional efforts on the game Second Life, are just part of the initiating process.

Here is the link to my latest publishing successes...
http://www.leaves-of-ink.com/search/?q=H.L.+Dowless

   Very recently during the month of April, 2019, we went on a cruise to Grand Caymen and Cosumel, Mexico. It was a reunion of my wife's family. The experience was pretty good, to be honest about it. It was my forth time of traveling to these places, but being with the family made it all worth while. Money was tight, however. I am trying to save for our next trip very soon.
   We will be leaving for Greece and Spain soon, staying out for two months. I will try to land a teaching job there when I am out, but I don't know, my luck with employment as a teacher hasn't been very good. People seem amazed at me saying this. It is like the teaching field is saturated with people trying to find work. When there is 50 over qualified people per job putting in, landing one can be reminiscent of playing a raffle contest. Anyway, it is what it is, I guess...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections On The Loss Of The Freeborn American Nation

                                                               This book analytically chronicles the rise of a corrupt collusion between a large corporate elite (aristocracy), the centralized bank and their inside government representative base. The end result was that the forces of the banks, and the large corporations, completely dominated the US government, and the average US citizen no longer had any entity within the US government that served his interests or cared for his concerns - up to this very day. Furthermore, our right to bear arms is under threat. Should the second amendment be neutralized or eliminated, suspension of the Constitution will not be far behind. The thirteenth amendment did not outlaw slavery, to every reader's shock and surprise. It simply exchanged the legal right to own slaves from the individual over into the hands of corporations and the government. We may observe in the preamble of the Declaration of Independence that states have the

King Of Cat'

    In the month of April, when the leaves begin to spring from their wooden sepulchers, and the rains fall from the loft of high heaven above, so geared the mighty warrior, Sebastian Oswald for mortal combat. It had been four long days since the heavy white glove of his adversary had struck him across his face, which was frozen in shock. It had been four long days now since he had sworn the sacred oath, that he would die for his honors' sake.     There was not a man alive who should strike the mighty Oswald and walk away without a fight. So he told the man to meet him by the fork at Katsle Creek, and it was agreed that they should publicize a decree in the town of Catlerbury, so that the multitudes should have the opportunity to witness the great battle for honors' sake. Not only should it be posted upon the eve of every public building, as it was agreed upon, but at high noon the voice of the town crier should carry the glorious news to every lusting ear.     For four lo

Stairway To Tyranny

     This book reviews the historical precedents that show how we are being set up for an authoritarian take-over and calls for all citizens to work together to stop it in its tracks. US history as we know it has been twisted and distorted to throw us off the trail, so that we misread the signs that indicate the danger we are in. Every major issue has been condensed into an emotional distraction for the purpose of concealing the facts. We have a corporate stranglehold on the economy; collusion between Washington and the bankers/businesses; creeping laws that take private property away from hard-working families and individuals for the benefit of those at the top...Are we walking right into the trap?  Authority is being concentrated, our liberties are chipped away, and what little wealth we manage to scrape together is confiscated on more and more flimsy pretexts. The privately-held resource base that was supposed to be the bedrock of this country is being tak